My Custom Forms is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
My Custom Forms may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
If you establish an account with My Custom Forms, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Your company name
- Company and personal contact information including email address
- NPI and/or Taxonomy number of doctor(s)
- General new patient intake monthly, for purposes of pricing the product
- Office patient forms data
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To allow setup of your account with us.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you give us permission to do so.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, if you give us permission to do so.
- We will not provide your information to any party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including fully HIPAA compliant security safeguards.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website does not contain links that enable you to visit other 3rd party websites. However, we reserve the right to do so in the future, and notify you in accordance with the policy change. In this case, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such 3rd party sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.